Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BIG News, That's little :)

Yep, that's right! We've got some BIG news that's actually very little... we're having a baby! Sometime around January 19th, 2009, if all goes well, we're hoping to welcome Baby Wilmarth Tyna into our family. We've known our news for awhile and have been trying to spread the word to family and friends over the past few months. As of today, we're about 19 weeks along and the time if flying.

Baby is about the size of a large tomato right now and is starting to do all sorts of cool things, like hear! S/he has eyebrows these days, which I think we all know will end up big and bushy someday. Joe and I have already discussed the important early skill building around eyebrow plucking ;)

After lots of questioning, I've finally decided that - YES - I can feel the baby moving! It is such a strange and cool feeling. We're so excited!

These are a few pictures of me being silly that we took around week 14, when I wore my first maternity outfit to work. I've discovered that, although these clothes are still a bit too big, they're better than my slightly too tight pants, since I'm still in the awkward in-between phase. I did some shopping yesterday, as I think I'm starting to really need the maternity clothes now!

2 comments:

Jamie Elwell said...

Yahoo! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

Karlena said...

You look fabulous - maternity clothes sure have come a long way haha! I'm so excited for the baby!!