Monday, September 08, 2008

A weekend in OH!

We headed to Ohio this weekend to cheer on our friends, Brendan and Carolyn, as they celebrated their wedding. We had a great time visiting with all of our B-W friends while we were there and were so happy to be a part of their big day. It was beautiful!

After the ceremony, we went over to the Cleveland Art Museum for some photos. We were one of the SIX weddings there at the same time. It was nuts! I thought there might be a photographer brawl, since everyone was looking for the prime photo location. Thankfully, it was a beautiful day and the area by the museum has lots of great picture places! I couldn't resist getting a baby bump shot while we were there :) We also got lots of fun pix of the group while B & C were doing some smoochy shots around the corner. I thought this one of the guys waiting patiently was pretty cute.

There were SO many fabulous people to catch up with at the reception. I can't name them all, but we were so happy to see everyone. I couldn't post them all here, so please take a look at the whole album (below) so you can see the CARE reunion, our rendezvous with Julie Bishop, and breaking it down with Jason Bergeron, just to name a few!

After the wedding, we had a great birthday celebration for Dan, Joe's dad. We ate lunch with everyone on Sunday before heading out of town. As the birthday boy, Dan decided to indulge in a bit of beer... his "pint" was huge! This was our first visit with Aunt Sue since we told her about baby, so it was fun to catch up. I think she was pretty excited about the belly :)

Overall, it was a great weekend. Now, I think Joe and I need a weekend to recover. Neither of us wanted to get up for work today!

If you want to check out all of our photos, click on the link: http://picasaweb.google.com/laura.wilmarth/BredanCarolynSWeddingSept08OHVisit#

2 comments:

Jamie Elwell said...

How fun! Next time your in OH, let us know, we'd love to see you guys. We were in WV this past weekend though--it was a blast. Laura--i love the bump!

Joe Wilmarth Tyna said...

Laura - you are a great blogger - you should do it all the time for our family