
So I am once again a bit behind on my posts, which means I have lots to share in terms of updates. Because of that, I'm going to post about a few topics briefly, share some new photos - and then call it good. Note the picture of JR and I above - one of the many that Joe has started taking of us lately, since I realized that she and I haven't had a picture together since April!!

To start, let me remind you that Miss Julia is now 6 months old! She's continuing to grow and change on a daily basis. Most recently she has been doing a few things that are pretty fun, including:
- getting onto her hands (or elbows) and knees and rocking
- playing with her tongue
- making fun noises like "bla, bla, bla"
- having her first temper tantrum -- well, that wasn't so fun!
Our whole house, including Julia, was also sick last week. Thankfully we're all recovered, but our little one was quite a trooper. Joe and I have never been so sick in our lives!
In other news, we are once again entering into birthday season in our family. So, with that in mind, happy birthday to Luke (my "baby" nephew is 14 now!), my dad, my cousin Brett, Aunt Sue, Dylan (1), and Caden (soon to be 8). Once we get into September, we'll have another slew of birthday celebrations, too, including Zack (soon to be 10), MaKayla (soon to be 3) and a variety of other friends and relatives that I'll wish well later!
1 comment:
Good pictures, she is getting so big!!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment