Sunday, May 10, 2015

Julia's 6th Birthday


I recently took a look at our blog, noting that I hadn't updated in a while (read: it has been chaos since Christmas ;) But I have to admit even I was shocked to see that I hadn't posted since February and haven't even shared about Julia's 6th birthday party in January. I can barely remember last week, so stick with me here!

A few days after her birthday, we had a chance to celebrate at Chuck E. Cheese's. While Joe and I were a bit overwhelmed by the place, Julia and her friends clearly loved it! They got tokens to play games, ate delicious pizza (who knew they had awesome pizza there?!), ate cake, and got to meet the big guy himself. Woohoo! Check out some of the photos we took:

Julia and one of her best pals, Olivia, from school


Having a blast when Chuck E. Cheese came out to sing and dance with her for her birthday!

Aunt Jen and Dad were super excited about Chuck E., too ;)

Group hug! This happened when Julia opened her present from Jacob, her favorite boy in the world. She wanted to say thanks, but needed some moral support!

Jules, with Nana and Aunt Jen

Julia and one of her best pals, Kathryn, from way back in preschool

Overall, it was an awesome celebration. And, despite the fact that she has been 6 for months now, I can still barely believe that our little girl is getting so big. Here's a bit about Jules these days:

  • Grade - Kindergarten
  • Favorite color - Red (like the sirens from My Little Pony: Rainbow Rocks)
  • Favorite things to do - Read, draw/ color, build fairy houses, play with friends
  • Favorite book - My Little Pony: Rainbow Rocks
  • Favorite movie - My Little Pony: Rainbow Rocks (are you noticing a theme?)
  • Best friends - Kathryn, Jacob, Olivia, Laila, Julia H. and her little brother, Owen

Happy birthday, Julia Renee :)

1 comment:

Donna said...

Looked like the kids had a blast! Love that Chuck E Cheese sang Happy Birthday :)