Hello family and friends,Since we're trying to do all this wedding planning, along with getting used to our new jobs, new home, and also attempting to keep in touch with folks, Joe and I thought this would be a great way of keeping people in the loop on what we're doing these days. We'll try to update it every so often so you can see what we've been up to!

One of the exciting things we have going on is a new addition to our household-- Captain Potomac or "Cappy." You'll have to ask Joe more about Captain Potomac (also a nickname for him here on campus). Anyway, he's a blue/magenta/purple betta fish that was orphaned by a student who moved out of one of the residence halls. Since we can't have any cats or dogs-- and because fish can't fend for themselves!!-- we decided to take him in and call him our own. Isn't he gorgeous?!

2 comments:
Yay! Another website for me to check when I am supposed to be working! :)
I am so happy that you started a blog! Now I can keep up on what is going on with the two of you. Now we just need to get Jen on the bandwagon and then all the sisters will have sites.
Post a Comment