Now that I've accomplished the almost impossible... what else shall I do in 2007?! In case you're confused, I'm referring to Joe's blog post below. It is short and sweet, but better than nothing!
Anyway, it is the weekend again and a long one at that! Joe and I are, happily, plan-free :) We were thinking about actually cleaning our apartment for once and doing some wedding stuff. A trip to D.C. for the day may also be in our future. We'll let ya know later! Enjoy the extra day off if you have it and happy MLK weekend!
1 comment:
Wow, I think you hold the record in completing a New Year’s Resolution in only 12 days! Hmm, what to accomplish next?
Okay how did you do it? I am having trouble getting Andy to remember our blog address. He always has to ask me. I think we need to accomplish this little milestone before moving on to posting.
=) DeAnna
Post a Comment