Saturday, February 17, 2007

Valentine's Day and Registry (part II)

Happy belated Valentine's Day, everyone! I hope you had a great time with those you love. Although we were snowed in on the actual day-- in fact, we had a snow day from work-- Joe and I celebrated this weekend with a trip to the Melting Pot. If you've never been there or heard of it before, the Melting Pot is a fun fondue restaurant with locations in lots of different places. It is a little pricey... but definitely worth it for the good food and fun! We started with a really yummy cheese fondue and ended with an absolutely amazing milk chocolate fondue. Suffice it to say that everything in between was equally fabulous... and fun! We were there for over 2 hours! As the pictures show, it was wonderful!

Aside from Valentine's Day, we spent at least part of our weekend again working on our wedding registry. I think it is safe to say that we have now spent at least 16-20 hours on it! I think we're both really happy with the things we've selected and we'll be equally happy not to have to make any decisions about stuff like this for awhile after we get married! ;)

No comments: