Monday, July 23, 2007

Catching up

Well, I know I'm a little behind on the times, but I haven't been taking any pictures lately. And, since I got the word from 2 very picky/bossy sisters that I HAVE to include pictures with every post, I have been avoiding this process altogether!

Life in Villa Park, IL has been busy and good so far. We're still getting to know our new area and figuring out the ins and outs of what there is around us. One of the best ways to explore so far has been on our brand new bikes! We bought them with some of our wedding money and have been enjoying the freedom. I'll post pictures of our new "rides" sometime soon!

In other news, Ayisha sent me some cute new baby pictures. So, although Joe and I won't be making a cameo, you can at least see how cute little Lilla Marie Hohl is getting these days! I'm hoping to make a trip to North Carolina to see her and her Momma and Daddy sometime soon. I can't wait!

Other than that, Joe is still keeping his eyes open for jobs and hoping that something good will come along soon. He has a couple of great looking leads that seem to be taking FOREVER to make any progress. We're both crossing our fingers that he'll find a good fit.

That's all for now. I'll post again soon with some new pictures, too! Hope you're all well :)

2 comments:

Roxanne Hanna said...

Hey, I think I might just be the one sister who isn't picky and bossy this time. That is new for me. I think I will tell my husband.

Cute baby!!! Give her my congrats!!

The Morris Family said...

Lilla is such a little cutie pie!!

Hmmm, who could those two sisters be and how dare they be so bossy!!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you Joe!