First off, we've been having a fabulous time using all of our awesome new wedding gifts in the kitchen. In fact, we've been branching out a bit and trying some fun new recipes and ways of cooking! Check out the toaster oven and rice cooker we've been experimenting with. Helpful Lesson
In other news, I am happy to report that we FINALLY got our new furniture today!! For those of you who don't know, Joe and I ordered new bedroom furniture the day before our wedding (more than 6 weeks ago now) and it ended up being on back order.
And last, but definitely not least, here is my favorite picture of the summer. One of the perks of being the first one up every morning is having the quiet apartment all to myself. Since Joe's job search efforts don't require an 8:00 am start time, he usually sleeps in a bit while I'm getting ready. The other morning, I found him cuddly up to Raffi (my stuffed giraffe from when I was a baby) after I got up. I don't think I need to say much more... the picture speaks for itself :)
3 comments:
Well, when his wife isn't in bed beside him, a man will naturally reach out for the love and affection that only a giraffe can show him.
I think that once you are married and have a husband in bed with you it may be time to find a nice shelf for the security stuffed animal.
=)
Yeah, finally an update on the new married couple! I love the bedroom furniture! Sounds like you two are having lots of fun in the kitchen. Joe looks so cute with Raffi. You might have to get him his own giraffe.
=) DeAnna
Post a Comment