Monday, August 13, 2007

We've had a busy and fun few weeks, so I thought I'd finally take a minute to post some new photos and fill you all in! First off, my friend Stephanie was in town for a visit. We actually got to see each other twice, which was a treat, given that we usually only get 2-3 times a year to see each other! Joe wasn't feeling too good, so Steph and I went for a bike ride. Unfortunately, we got lost, but managed to get back to our new apartment before the total downpour started. When we got back, Joe was cooking up a storm, with corn on the cob and kabobs. It was great! Check out chef Tyna at his best :)

We also got a chance to visit some family this past weekend. It has been so nice to be closer to some of the people we care about. I'm a big fan! Here are some shots from our BBQ at DeAnna and Andy's. They were showing off their new deck, which looks great. Joe and I were wishing we had a house, too! Check out how big MaKayla, Luke, and Cade are getting. Little ones grow so quickly!!

This weekend we're excited to be making a trip to the big Oh-Hi-Oh to watch miss Ashley walk across the stage. It'll be great to celebrate her big day with her! We didn't get to see many Ohio folks the last time we came through, so Joe and I are really looking forward to our visit. If you're free to say hi to us, let us know!

1 comment:

The Morris Family said...

It is so nice having you living so close again! It was great having you guys over. We will have to be sure to get together more often now!