Saturday, August 14, 2010

July 4th


I know, I know. I'm waaaaay behind on my blog updates. So, let me start from awhile back and then work my way up-to-date!

This year, like most, we went up to Wisconsin for Independence Day. And, like most years, there were a zillion people in the house. But, unlike any other year, we were ALL there! Every last one of my sisters and their husbands and children, along with my Mom and Randy, were there. If you count, that adds up to 19 people! And we hadn't seen some of them for 3 years... or ever!

We had such a fun visit. We saw Roxy, Stephen, Zack, and Logan and finally got to meet little Abigail, who is three months younger than Julia. The two baby girls had a fun time together. 

Check out my Picasa web album to see all of my pictures from the weekend: http://picasaweb.google.com/laura.wilmarth/UpNorthJuly4th2010?authkey=Gv1sRgCL7GqbK-2aj2bg

No comments: