A few weeks ago we had a special weekend at the Wilmarth Tyna
household. On Saturday, my Mom and Randy came in and they picked up
Caden and Dylan on the way. Then, Nana, Papa, Julia, and Dylan got to
spend the day together while Cade and I headed to a football game at
Elmhurst College, where I work.
 |
| On the field before the game (in purple) |
While Nana, Papa, Dyl,
and Jules enjoyed the park and playing at our house, Caden and I got to
see some football up close! When we arrived, Cade got to go down on the
field and meet one of the coaches. He was out there in the middle of all
the "big boys"! Then, we even got to sit on chairs ON the field. I was a
bit worried about how close we were so I told Cade about my
emergency plan for players getting too close. It involved my body as a
human shield ;) I figured that being smashed by football players was probably comparable to what Jen would do to me if her middle son got squished on my watch!
We all had a fun day and really enjoyed our family time! Sadly, Joe worked all day. Boo for too much work on Saturdays!!
 |
| Watching the game with Romison, a former student and high school football coach |
 |
| Totally tired out after a fun day! |
No comments:
Post a Comment