Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall fun

Last weekend, we had a great time visiting Sonny Acres Farm in West Chicago, IL. They host lots of fun fall activities, including pony and hay rides, yummy harvest-type foods, and carnival rides for kids. We went with our new friends the Smiths - Matt, Jeannette, and Cassidy (2 1/2), and it was so much fun!

Jeannette, photographer extraordinaire, shared some of the fabulous photos she took of our visit. I thought I should share that right up front, as you'll quickly see that these photos are beyond my ability with my little Canon camera. Hope you and yours are enjoying the fall!

Cassidy and Julia - peeking out from the window in the pumpkin train

Playing "Ring Around the Rosy" with Noelle, one of Julia's friends from daycare who was there with her mom

Noelle and Julia sharing a seat in the wagon - Noelle was very excited!
Our little family

1 comment:

Donna said...

Very nice photos! I love the black-n-white!