Sunday, February 17, 2013

Three Months Old


My baby is getting so big! I can barely keep up with all of the changes we're seeing in him on a daily basis. These days, he is:
  • laughing out loud,
  • smiling when we walk into the room,
  • practicing his tummy time like a champ,
  • sitting up while propped in the corner of the couch,
  • and, he's cutting two teeth, poor guy! It seems so early.
At his two month doctor appointment - already a month ago! - Owen weighed nearly 15 lbs. By now, he's probably at least 16. What a chunk! He's on pace to out-grow the carrier car seat before he can sit up independently, just like his sister. Twenty pounds, here we come! He also has hysterically spiky hair that sticks straight up. This is especially true just after a bath. He looks a bit like he has a buzz cut!

O seems to be growing even more quickly than Jules did! I'm sure that he'll be reading by the next time I post. I guess that's what happens when you have and two babies to enjoy :)

No comments: