
Well, things are finally settling down a little after all of our travels in the last few weeks. After Illinois, Joe and I came back and then headed out again. He went to Ohio and I went to Orlando, Florida for a conference. I'm happy to say that the weather there was BEAUTIFUL! Sadly, I was inside all day, just about every day... so I'm still as pale as I ever was ;) In fact, I ate lunch outside one day and actually got a little sunburn from about 30 minutes in the rays. Ahhh... how far I've come from the days when I used to tan so easily that the polka dots on my swimsuit were a permanent feature on my belly! Anyway, this is a great shot of most of the folks I went to graduate school with. Aren't we a good looking bunch?!

Regardless of the lack of sun time, I had a fun time in FL visiting with good friends from graduate school and Baldwin-Wallace. It was so good to see you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment