Monday, May 21, 2007

Only a few weeks left!

WOW! We are officially coming close to the end of wedding planning. I think Joe and I will go into shock when we aren't required to be making 10 million decisions every week for our big day. I'm looking forward to it! Although wedding planning has been really rough at times, I have to admit that it has been fun, too. Don't get me wrong... I don't have any desire to plan another one... but it will be worth it in the end!

This weekend, we spent most of our time preping to move and wrapping up all of the smaller details of June 15th- 17th. Unfortunately, between sorting and tossing things out, we only got about 5 boxes packed-- but heck, you've got to start somewhere! It looks like we'll be moving into our new apartment in Villa Park, IL on June 8th. I have a feeling we'll probably drop stuff off and head out to my mom and step-dad's house so we can jump right into wedding stuff. I think we'll need a week to wrap everything up!

Anyway, although this is a boring update, we're focused on the wedding and feeling good about being in the home stretch. YAY! Oh! And... if you feel like helping us move, gimme a call ;)

No comments: