Once we finished dinner, we headed over to OUR new place. It was so exciting to open the door for the first time without anyone else there! We walked in the door and laid on the floor for awhile, just enjoying OUR carpet. It was great! Afterwards, we started unpacking my car, which has become a bit was of a mobile storage unit lately. I think I'll get better gas mileage without t
We took quite a few pictures on Monday, which was lots of fun. Joe, the photographer, was a little camera happy, so bear that in mind when you check out all of our photos. There's a random shot in there of the basement stairs and my stuff sitting on the front step. I don't ask questions though... I just post stuff ;) http://picasaweb.google.com/laura.wilmarth/HouseClosing Feel free to come visit us soon... especially if you're interested in painting or moving furniture!
2 comments:
AWESOME! What a very exciting time... very happy for you two!
Love, Mom
I can't wait to see before and after pics of the house!
Post a Comment