Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We're moving!

Well... there aren't any pictures yet, but we're sure moving! Our house renovations are calming down a bit and we're cleaning up shop so we can move on Saturday. Last weekend, we painted, and painted, and painted (along with installing a new toilet and cleaning) and now we're almost ready to go! Joe has been a fabulous handy man and I have to say that I'm fairly impressed with my cutting skills when it comes to painting. Come visit for proof!

As for our apartment, it is a total disaster area. We've got boxes everywhere and I'm pretty sure the place might get up and walk away by itself because we've been neglecting it so much. Can you say dust bunnies?! Anyway, we'll clean it all up after our move. We both took some extra time off this weekend so we can get settled and finish up at our old place. I can't believe that this weekend is finally here. WOOHOO!

More to come soon :)

No comments: