On Friday night, we stayed with Donna and Mark. This was our first time staying at their place and it was really nice to hang out with them. Saturday morning we had brunch at their house, along with Ashley, Gram, and Mark's mom, Marylu. It was a fun time!
After brunch, we headed over to meet Ryan for a bit. Many of you may remember as the (very capable) best man in our wedding. He was pivotal in actually having us SIGN the marriage certificate before the minister left. Where would we be without him?! Anyway, we went to a coffee shop and then walked around part of Cleveland. We also hadn't seen Ryan in a long time, so it was good to catch up. Ashley and I also had to get some glamor shots in. Unfortunately, I
Finally, we spent the rest of our time in the land of Cleves with Dan and Agi. An historic event happened while we were there - Joe and I both learned how to hoola hoop! WOOHOO! Do not be surprised if you visit us in our new place and see us practicing. Joe is practically ready to become a professional and I'm working on the amateur level! Thanks to Agi for being a good teacher! We even got Aunt Sue in on the action. Unfortunately, we'll have to wait until our next visit to get Dan involved... but I won't forgotten!
We headed home on Sunday and jumped right back into our crazy end of the semester time. Finals are just around the corner, so we're getting ready to kick those students out the door. I love 'em, but... woohoo!
Check out all of our pictures by clicking on the link: http://picasaweb.google.com/laura.wilmarth/April08VisitToOhio
No comments:
Post a Comment