Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby updates

Let's see... what else has been going on. First, my baby belly is sure growing! We took the picture above last week (30 weeks) to show you how much I'm popping out these days! Baby is very active now, moving and shaking a bit in the afternoons and practicing for his/ her first soccer match in the evenings. S/he really likes to find the most uncomfortable way of laying in there to get a rise out of me ;)

In other news, we're pulling together baby's room! Joe put together the crib and I washed and put together all of the bedding. Note in the picture on the right that baby's new Raffi is ready and waiting for her/ him to arrive! Although we've still got work to do, the room is really looking cute. I'm so glad we picked out lots of bright, fun colors, because it makes the room really cheerful. In fact, I was just telling baby this morning when I went to get some prego clothes out of his/her closet that the room is even fun on dreary, snowy mornings! Next on the list, we need to put away shower gifts so we can re-arrange the furniture and then we need to get a changing table. After that, we should be in pretty good shape!

For some reason my live link won't work, so copy and paste the link to check out our additional crib assembly/ baby room photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/laura.wilmarth/BabySRoom#

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww! I got a little misty eyed seeing the pregnant belly pic! I wish we could be closer to see these developments happen in person! Lilla got that same "Raffi" when she was born. His name is "Rupert". They will definitely have to meet some day! :o)

Jamie Elwell said...

i love the bright colors, and the belly! looking forward to seeing you guys next saturday!

The Morris Family said...

You are looking beautiful Momma!!! I love the belly picture and of course the nursery. I can’t wait to see pictures of baby with the cute décor and all the giraffes.