So back to Halloween. To celebrate, we carved a pumpkin together. Well, I should say that Joe actually did the carving, Julia did the eating of every loose bit of pumpkin that she could find - please note the pumpkin all over her face in the photo to the right - and I was the camera lady. I also did crowd control when the unruly children started to boycott how long it takes to carve a pumpkin ;)
All-in-all, it was a great Halloween. Unfortunately, our very own grumpy gills came to stay all day today, but hopefully that's just the tail end of her being sick. I'd be grumpy too if I couldn't breathe out of my nose for 2 weeks! Since Julia is generally really happy when she's outside, we ended our weekend with a walk outside and a brief, albeit fun, introduction to fall leaves. Who knew that, much like pumpkins, leaves are tasty?! Leave it to Julia to figure it out. Has anyone else noticed how much she takes after her father in this particular area? ;) OH! And check out our very cool pumpkin!
1 comment:
Great pictures and a cute pumpkin!!! Love, Nana
Post a Comment