 |
| Me and my cousin, Emily |
Last weekend, we headed out to Oregon/ Byron, IL to celebrate what was rumored to be the 90th annual Wilmarth Family Reunion. It was a fun time!

On Saturday, we went out to my Grandpa Wilmarth's pasture- I guess it's technically my Uncle Dan's, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind the reference - to hang out with over 70 of our closest Wilmarth family members! It wasn't quite as hot as last year, but we were toasty enough to seek out the nearest water source (or filtered poo, as I like to call it, considering how many cows unload in that creek ;). Julia was a little fishy and, thankfully, Joe was pretty cool with that because I didn't do more than wade in. We all had a fun time and we have the sore feet to prove it after walking around on all of those rocks! Here's a special shout out to my cousin, Emily, who shared big news of a new family member who will be arriving this December!!
Sunday was Father's Day, which meant lots of dad time! Joe, Jules, and I woke up and took Grandpa Supler, Randy (and my mom, too) out for breakfast. Afterward, we went over to my Aunt Kathy's house for brunch with my Dad and more Wilmarth family members. While we were there, I "unveiled" the Wilmarth Family blog (
http://www.wilmarthfamily.blogspot.com) and we got to watch all of the little kids play together. It was fun to get Brayden (my cousin Brett's 4-year-old), Beckett (my cousin Mark's 11-month-old), and Julia into the same room for the first time. Here are some fun photos of a few of our adventures from the day! Unfortunately, my Grandpa has been going through treatment for skin cancer, so his face is really red and painful. I didn't think he'd want it plastered on my blog, so I'll post some of him sometime soon.
 |
| Julia and Papa |
 |
| Grandpa, Julia, and Beckett Edwards (my cousin's little guy) - Grandma Wilmarth is in the back, too! |
 |
| Joe and me, cheesin' it up! |
Hope you and your dad(s) had a great Father's Day like we did!!
No comments:
Post a Comment