Last weekend, we traveled to Cleveland for a reunion with our Tyna family. It was great! We got to see Dan, Agi, Aunt Sue, Ashley, and Adam, along with a lot of other relatives that we hardly ever get to see.

We arrived in the wee hours of Friday morning, so we ended up spending much of Friday relaxing. Aunt Sue, Ashley, and Adam all came to visit us at Dan and Agi's house, which meant lots of playmates for Julia and a few moments of rest here and there for us. WOOHOO! I love visiting family ;) Don't worry. I like you all for more reasons than that. Jules had so much fun with "Papa He-Hos." She was chasing him all over the place saying his name.
Unexpectedly, Julia fell head over heals with "Aunt Ashee's" boyfriend, Adam. She has always stepped back a bit when he's around because he seems to be a lot taller than most of the men in her life - sorry Joe ;) However, this time, she was practically attached to Adam. At the picnic on Saturday, she wouldn't leave him alone. I think the next few pictures explain why:
Clearly, Jules has found a new friend and she also enjoyed seeing lots of other family members. Check it out:
 |
| Aunt Kathy and Aunt Suz "blingin' up" their casts |
 |
| Cousins Mary and John |
 |
| Uncle Tom and Aunt Roberta |
 |
| The acrobat I call my husband |
 |
| Looking cute this time :) |
Thanks to everybody who put effort into planning the picnic. It was a great party and all three of us really enjoyed seeing everyone. Oh! And, of course, the games. (Although they would have been more fun if we hadn't lost. I still think Ashley and Adam cheated ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment