I updated you all on Julia's birthday, but I haven't taken the time to share some other updates about her these days. First, she is quite officially a big girl. At her recent doctor's appointment, she did a great job. No tears and there was even a vaccination involved!
Here are her stats:
- 3 years old
- 36 inches tall
- 32 pounds
We hit up Kohl's and found a pretty good selection, from which Julia settled on some Thomas undies. Unfortunately, they only sell Thomas underwear for boys, so that's what we got. I'm hoping there's not actually any difference between them, except for the front part that opens a bit. I can't imagine that little boys can even use that yet... so it seems pretty silly they aren't all just the same with different designs. I also sneaked a pack of Dora undies in, too, as it seems wise to have quite a few to choose from!
Last Sunday, when she got up from her nap, Julia got to try out her new underwear. She did great! She had already been accident-free all day in her pull-up and she made it most of the rest of the day just fine. She ended with some wet drawers, but that was at 7:30 pm and bath time, so into the tub she went. She was definitely uncomfortable and did the signature waddle well ;) I think the accident had an impact on her as, since then, she has worn her undies a few times very successfully!
All-in-all, our little girl is quite the big girl and she reminds us every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment