At the end of September, we celebrated the 96th birthday of my Grandpa Supler, who is still feeling healthy and getting around pretty well. Although he can't walk quite as well as he'd like, he still gets to the Senior Center to play pool a few times a week and enjoys his Wii bowling league.
To celebrate, we headed out to Rochelle for the day. Before the party, we visited the park with Jen, Dylan, Nana and Papa to play for awhile and I got some cute pictures. Unfortunately, Julia decided that she wasn't up for photos, but I have some fun shots of just about everybody else!
 |
| Hello there! |
 |
| Dylan, looking grown up |
 |
| Playing on the playground where I played as a little kid! |
 |
| Nana and Owey |
 |
| Just making some phone calls :) |
 |
| Papa and Owen |
 |
| Papa, Nana, and Owen |
 |
| All the kids playing |
 |
| Time for happy birthday! |
No comments:
Post a Comment