Thursday, November 30, 2006

Catching up

So I'm posting tonight out of blog neglect guilt. Sadly, I won't be sharing any pictures. Since they aren't event on my computer yet, I can't get them up here tonight. But since it has been so long since the last post, I felt like I at least needed to let everyone know that Joe and I are still breathing.

In fact, we're doing pretty well! We had a really nice trip to Illinois-- happy belated Thanksgiving! We got to visit lots of friends, did some wedding planning (yay for June 16th!), and ate waaaaay too much food. We nearly had to buy an extra seat for the plane trip back ;) It was great to see my family, meet my new niece MaKayla, and feel like we weren't totally crazy the entire week. We also got to hang out with my Aunt Karen, from Portland, Oregon, for a few days. What a nice trip :)

I'll post more later, along with pictures... but that's all for now. I hope you're all well and stay warm if you're one of our midwestern folks. I see there's snow coming your way!

Lots of love,
Laura :o)

No comments: