Wow! Things have been busy, busy with us. I've barely had a spare moment to update our blog. Sorry for the delay! I hope none of you turned blue holding your breath waiting for me to post ;)So since I lasted updated with pictures we celebrated Thanksgiving in Illinois. It was so CRAZY warm that day we were able to fry the turkey outside without coats on... and you know that means something when I say it ;) Here's a picture of me and a slightly crazy looking Joe-- scary as it is, this was the best picture in the turkey frying series-- outside playing around while the official "fryers" were hard at work.
Other than eating lots of good food (and in Joe's case, looking a little scary), we got to visit lots of family and meet some for the first time. Here are a couple of great pictures from the day. The first is of my sister, Jen, and my Grandma Supler. Such lovely ladies! The second picture is of my step-dad, Randy, and our new little family member, MaKayla. Isn't she a doll?!
Unfortunately, we didn't get to meet our other family newbie, Logan. He lives in Arizona and didn't get to fly in for a visit. I plan to share more pix on snapfish, so if you're not a usual person I share them with, let me know and I'll share with you, too!Other than Thanksgiving, we also got to do lots of fun wedding planning. YAY! We finally picked out a bridesmaid dress, got to meet our pastry chef (and taste his fabulous work), and met with a DJ and minister. It looks like there might ACTUALLY be a light at the end of the tunnel. Happily, I feel pretty confident that it isn't a train coming at us from the other end. Thank goodness!
No comments:
Post a Comment