So Joe and I are getting ready to be traveling fools. We'll be leaving tomorrow (Friday) after work to drive about 6 1/2 hours to Ohio. We'll be in OH until the 27th and then head to Illinois for a bit to visit some family. THEN, we'll drive from IL to Wisconsin, where we'll spend time in the north woods freezing our tails off and sharing 1 1/2 bathrooms with 12 people. It should be great!!
To those of you we won't see this holiday season, I think I can safely speak for Joe and say that we wish you all a merry Christmas and a wonderful start to the new year. We'll be celebrating the start of the year of our wedding-- YAY 2007!-- and, of course, setting our new year's resolutions. Mine is to get Joe to post something on our blog for the first time ;)
Happy holidays!!
No comments:
Post a Comment