Wednesday, January 06, 2010

She can clap!

Last night, as I was feeding her dinner, Julia showed me how she can clap! This was especially exciting, seeing that she has been working on clapping for awhile, but hasn't been terribly successful. Unfortunately, I don't have a video of her mad clapping skills yet, but I do have one of her from earlier in the week with a new toy that she got from Christmas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2kTaxAgM9E

While she is still a bit intimidated by it, she loves this new toy... although, truthfully, it would appear in this video that mommy likes the toy more than Julia does ;)

2 comments:

Donna said...

Oh how fun! We just love her giggle!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post. So glad to see the pictures and hear your news. JR is getting so big. Can't believe she will be a year old. Happy Birthday tou all of you. Late and early. Rosie